Make smarter decisions with data
Whether you're a beginner or an advanced user, our Google Analytics training courses will help you get more value from the platform.
Our training courses start with the fundamentals and progress to advanced techniques. Learn from senior professionals exactly how to uncover the insights in your data.
Google Analytics: Fundamentals
Next course: 24th of May
This hands-on, intensive course is suited to beginners and intermediate users of Google Analytics. Learn how to navigate the interface, track the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns and report on results.
What you'll learn
After completing this course, you'll be able to
- Understand the capabilities of Google Analytics
- Configure your Google Analytics account for success
- Understand how to align business goals with metrics
- Identify the main reports that will add value to your business
- Create basic custom reports and dashboards
- Better understand visitor behaviour on your site - and what it means for your business
1. Introduction to Google Analytics
Setting up Google Analytics
How the account is structured
2. Using Google Analytics reports
How reports are structured
- Understanding the main reports
Dashboards & shortcuts
Real time reporting
Communicating insights to the business
3. Tracking campaigns
Effective campaign tagging
4. Measuring success
Setting up goals
- Tracking goal conversions
Benefits of Ecommerce tracking
Understanding attribution modelling
- Using filters to clean your data
- User Management
- Account settings & configurations
- Avoiding common pitfalls
- Custom email alerts
Google Analytics: Advanced
Next course: 25th of May
This is a hands-on course for people who are familiar with Google Analytics but want to get more from platform. First, you'll learn how to build an effective measurement strategy for your business. We'll then cover advanced techniques for long-term success: from custom dimensions and metrics, to conversion goals and segments.
What you'll learn
After completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand how to create an effective measurement strategy
- Set up goals and funnels to identify opportunities
- Add custom dimensions and metrics
- Understand how to implement advanced tracking
- Move from data reporting to actionable insights
- Segment your audience and create custom reports
- Troubleshoot common configuration problems
1. Defining your measurement strategy
Defining your measurement goals
Building a KPI framework
Developing an implementation plan
2. Advanced configuration
- Event Tracking
- Goals and funnels
- Custom Dimensions & Metrics
- User IDs
- Enhanced Ecommerce tracking
- Filters & advanced filters
- Cross & Sub-domain Tracking
- Data import
3. Effective reporting and analysis
- Extracting valuable insights
- Segmenting your audience
- Designing Custom reports
- Attribution: measuring advertising effectiveness
4. Advanced troubleshooting
- Avoiding common pitfalls
- Maintaining data integrity
- Testing your configuration
Why Choose Adaptive ?
We focus on the practical stuff you need to hit the ground running when you're back in the office. Bring your laptop!
We’ve implemented data strategies for some of Irelands biggest brands. Learn the skills that we practice every day.
We keep things relevant by using case studies and examples from real business scenarios.
We constantly update our content to reflect changes in Google Analytics. If it's in the platform, it's in the course.
Notes come with handy references and cheatsheets so that you won't be stuck once you've left the classroom.
SMALL CLASS SIZES
Classes are limited to 12 participants to ensure a rich and engaging experience.
Meet your trainer
I’m a performance marketing specialist with more than 15 years' experience delivering multi-channel campaigns for domestic and international brands.
Working with Google Analytics since it was called Urchin, I’ve built up a wealth of knowledge using digital analytics to drive digital growth and better customer experiences.
I'm a massive evangelist for Google Analytics because I know it works. Simply put, it's the most powerful tool in your digital marketing arsenal. And while it's tricky to master, it's not rocket science. Anybody can learn this stuff.
Hope to see you on the course!
Need to upskill several members of your team? In-house training is typically more cost-effective than our public courses. We tailor the content to the needs of you and your team.
Contact us today to arrange a meeting. We'll discuss your requirements and design a custom training course to address them.
Training can be delivered on your premises, or you can join us at our inspiring workshop facilities in Dublin's Silicon Docks. Lunch and refreshments are provided.
Ireland's leading companies trust Adaptive & Co. for their analytics training needs. You're in good company!
Book your place
Enquiries and invoice bookings
Use the form below for any enquiries, or if you prefer to pay for your training by invoice. Please indicate the course you would like to attend in your message.
Book a seat on one of our scheduled courses (credit or debit card required).